Hüper Optik® International Pte Ltd, was established since 1997, ushering the window film industry into a new era with the world’s first and only nano-ceramic solar control films for applications in the automotive, architectural as well as marine markets.
Hüper Optik® Nano-Ceramic Solar Control Films evolved with the help of the combined forces from Globalmatrix Holdings, Singapore Productivity and Standard Board (PSB), Fraunhofer Institute of Germany and Southwall Technologies Inc. of USA.
Hüper Optik® is currently owned by one of the largest company in the world, Eastman Chemical Company.
- Windows are an essential aspect of modern day architecture, breathing warmth and life into any interior by inviting natural light in and providing a view to the outside world.
- Hüper Optik Ceramic films compliment today’s growing demands for using large architectural glass structure for buildings with their excellent solar control performance, optimal clarity and low reflectivity.
- Hüper Optik nano-ceramic films are also easily installed and comes in a neutral tone that matches and enhances any existing glass.
- Hüper Optik™ , the smarter solar control solution for your residence. The excellent performance of these films deliver the benefits of comfort, aesthetics, and security at home.
- Hüper Optik™ nano-ceramic films reduce the Infra-Red heat build-up in the house and helps prevents photo-aging and fading of furnishing by cutting off more than 99% of Ultra Violet rays.
SAFETY & SECURITY APPLICATIONS
Select Hüper Optik™ Shield Series films have additional heat rejection properties that provide a dual benefit of reducing the sun’s heat with improved safety and security features.